Dear friends and colleagues,
We would like to say thanks to all of you who joined us during three stimulating & exciting days at the ConsGen20 in Frankfurt!
It was great fun to meet all of you and enjoy amazing talks and poster presentations. We were deeply impressed by the quality of all your contributions, which shows that we are indeed on the right track to bring genomic research into conservation action. Three impressive plenary talks demonstrated how genomic approaches have become indispensable tools in different fields of conservation and what might be applicable in the future – thanks to Katerina, Rob and Laura!
We were also happy to see a new generation of young motivated researchers and conservation managers getting actively involved in the discussions and workshops.
A very special thanks goes to our organization committee, session and workshop chairs, funders and all the supporters who made this event so enjoyable. We hope you enjoyed the conference as much as we did and look forward to the 5th Annual Meeting in Conservation Genetics, probably held in Edinburgh in 2022.
Hope to meet you again in the near future,
Alina, Stefan & Carsten
- Miklós Bálint, Frankfurt, Germany
- Niko Balkenhol, Göttingen, Germany
- Axel Hochkirch, Trier, Germany
- Rolf Holderegger, Zürich, Switzerland
- Carsten Nowak, Frankfurt, Germany
- Stefan Prost, Frankfurt, Germany
- Tobias Erik Reiners, Frankfurt, Germany
- Gernot Segelbacher, Freiburg, Germany
- Alina von Thaden, Frankfurt, Germany
- Frank Zachos, Vienna, Austria
- Laura Hollerbach
- René Meißner
- Sarah Mueller
- Carsten Nowak
- Stefan Prost
- Tobias Erik Reiners
- Alina von Thaden
Please contact us if you have any questions!