Dear friends and colleagues,
We heartily invite you to the 4th Annual Meeting in Conservation Genetics – From Genomes to Application held in Frankfurt am Main from 26.-28.02.2020 at the Senckenberg Research Institute and Natural History Museum. The conference is intended for researchers, conservationists and environmental managers interested in the application of genomic tools in conservation. The prevailing question throughout all sessions, workshops and plenary talks will be:
How to use the countless opportunities provided by modern genomics to improve conservation practices and management of natural resources in a human-dominated world?
If you are interested in this question (as we are) we would be glad to meet you in Frankfurt in February! On this page you find all relevant information how to register and participate.
Kind regards and all the best,
The scientific committee
- Miklós Bálint, Frankfurt, Germany
- Niko Balkenhol, Göttingen, Germany
- Axel Hochkirch, Trier, Germany
- Rolf Holderegger, Zürich, Switzerland
- Carsten Nowak, Frankfurt, Germany
- Stefan Prost, Frankfurt, Germany
- Tobias Erik Reiners, Frankfurt, Germany
- Gernot Segelbacher, Freiburg, Germany
- Alina von Thaden, Frankfurt, Germany
- Frank Zachos, Vienna, Austria
- Laura Hollerbach
- René Meißner
- Sarah Mueller
- Carsten Nowak
- Stefan Prost
- Tobias Erik Reiners
- Alina von Thaden
Please contact us if you have any questions!